The Royal Society Te Apārangi has released its comprehensive report on gene editing. You can find it here: royalsociety.org.nz/gene-editing/. Juliet provided a briefing to the Prime Minister on the report, which you can read here.
- Time for a GE legislation overhaul
- Strongest call yet for overhaul of ‘outdated’ genetic engineering laws
- PM briefing on the Royal Society Te Apārangi report on gene editing
- AI article featured on The Conversation
- And haere rā to Kyle who is departing after three months of full immersion in artificial intelligence